Taylor Roll-Off Service
Getting ready to do some remodeling or have you been putting off plans to clean out the garage? Order a residential roll off from Taylor Garbage and we'll take all the work out of your next big project. If you're looking for a roll off agreement, click here.
10 YARD ROLL OFF
Dimensions: 8 feet wide, 12 feet long, 4 feet high
Recommended For: Yard debris cleanup, 1 car garage cleanout, bathroom remodel, small kitchen remodel, small basement cleanout, 10x10 deck removal, whole house carpet removal, 80 square feet of broken concrete walk at 4" thick, roof shingles from a 30x40 single layer roof
15 YARD ROLL OFF
Dimensions: 8' wide 15' long 4 feet high
Recommended For: Yard debris cleanup, 2 car garage cleanout, multiple bathroom remodel, large kitchen remodel, large basement cleanout, 10x20 deck removal, 120 square feet of broken concrete walk at 4" thick, roof shingles from a 30x60 single layer roof
20 YARD ROLL OFF
Dimensions: 8 feet wide, 23 feet long, 4 feet high
Recommended For: Basement renovation, window replacement, small shed demolition, 2 car garage cleanout, siding from house/garage, 15x20 deck removal, 160 square feet of broken concrete walk at 4" thick, roof shingles from a 40x60 single layer roof
30 YARD ROLL OFF
Dimensions: 8 feet wide, 23 feet long, 6 feet high
Recommended For: New construction, whole house renovation or construction, commercial cleanup, commercial roof replacement, total re-landscaping, large shed or small garage demoltion, siding from large house, very large deck removal, 200 square feet of broken concrete walk at 4" thick, roof shingles from a 40x80 single layer roof.
40 YARD ROLL OFF
Dimensions: 8 feet wide, 23 feet long, 8 feet high
Recommended For: New home/commercial construction, large quantity of scrap, large deck removal, Large sidewalk/driveway removal.
**In areas outside of the Broome and Tioga counties we rent only 20yd and 30yds and different rates apply. Please contact the office for specific information on your area.
- Broome County Tipping Fee: $55.00/ton
- Tioga County, Chemung,Chenango,Thompkins, Cortland Tipping Fee: $65.00/ton
- Fuel Surcharge: 6% of total bill
- Roll-offs are rental free for the first 7 days after that it is $10.00 per day. If you have a longer term project please let us know when you sign up and we can work with you on the rental.
Roll Off Policies:
- A new deposit is required for each pull and return done on roll-off.
- Roll-Offs can only be set off at sites with 15 foot overhead clearance, with at least 12 feet in width, level ground and no low branches or wires.
- Items not accepted in roll-off: No recycling materials, hazardous materials, tires, refrigerators, freezers, or air conditioners , large metal items, no liquids (paint, oil, etc.), no hazardous waste, no electronic recycling such as computers, TVs, printers...ect. **Please provide specifics of materials you will be putting in the bin at the time of ordering**
- We need a 24 hour notice for any pull and returns; a move; or final pickups.
- ** The above deposit amount is applied when you sign up for a roll-off. We take out all hauling fees, dumping fees, & taxes, and then send a refund check or an invoice for the difference from the deposit amount.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, cash, checks or money order as payment.
- There is a return check fee of $45.00 per returned check
- We discount pull charge for large jobs
- We offer a larger discount for larger jobs. Please call to enquire whether you qualify for a large job discount.
- Any balance owed will be charged to the credit card on file.
Roll Off Agreement
The waiver and guideline forms require signature along with the deposit for delivery of bin. For your convenience, a link is provided below. You may fax the signed forms to the office, give the forms to the driver at time of delivery or bring them to the office.
Order a Roll-Off Today
Are you ready to request a roll off for your upcoming project?
Click here to use our online form to request availability.